A couple folks asked for more details on the DIY footsies, so here you go.
Allman donated a chunk of leftover 3/4inch copper pipe he had after some DIY running boards he made (possibly more details on that later).
I cut the pipe into 8 inch lengths (same length as the Xcycle footsies).
I used some scrap plywood I had in the garage and cut a footish shape with the skillsaw.
I cut it with a 30deg bevel just because I thought it made it look a little classier.
I put a few coats of weatherproof stain on the plywood, drilled through the wood and pipe and bolted everything together.
I canted things toward center so it rested solidly on the halfmoon chainstay section on the Dummy.
I plugged the ends with some champagne corks I had laying around after last fall's Turkey Man event, and shellacked the corks to increase their longevity.
I used nylock nuts for an extra secure connection (I'll probably cut the excess bolt length off eventually). I used 1 1/2 inch bolts, I don't recall the diameter.
I screwed a short strip of double sided velcro onto the heel of each footsie to secure them in place when riding without a passenger. Xcycle does the same thing on theirs and it seemed like a good, simple, way to keep from losing one when riding around without someone on the back.
Honestly, these were a relatively crude hack I assembled in what spare minutes I have in my life.
Were I to do it again I might make the platform a little bigger, but for now I'm pleased with the finished product considering the limited amount of time and $ I've invested in the project.
I toted GSC around for a while Friday evening, and we bumped into Clyde Oak who was rather impressed and concluded he might need to consider a Dummy for his brood.
30 minutes ago