Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shifted Gears

The little wrider and I were about to head out the door and run errands this afternoon when I happened to glance at the thermometer. The forecast had been for single digit highs most of the week. I don't do much riding with the little guy when it is that cold, but I have found we can comfortably head out for an hour+ when it is in the teens. The thermometer this afternoon was 15deg and climbing, with lots of sunshine.

It was decided that we would delay our errands and head out for a ride. As you might have guessed it was a good choice.


Happy and cozy in his trailer

It's been a while since it snowed, so the trails are smooth and fast

January sunshine on the mountains.

Couldn't quite make it. Had to walk the last part of this hill.

I love this stretch of birches

Winter sunset in the woods



Post ride rosy cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment