Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love for the Ham



OH MY GOSH!

Rolled through Bellingham, Washington a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have a lot of time, but fortunately I had previously made the acquaintance of a kind fellow who happens to build a lot of trails around B'Ham. So my brief visit began with a quick guided tour of the goodness that has been built over the past year.



I wish I'd had more time to polish my skills, because it was a style of riding that I have not been privy to for quite some time. What little dirt jump skills I have were rusty at best, but man oh man did I enjoy myself.

It didn't hurt that the first evening of riding was capped off with a salmon and steak bbq. Many thanks EB!


B'Ham has some good things going for it. I enjoyed just sitting at a bakery watching all the different bikes roll by, and the trails are mighty sweet.


I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment